This is from May, but consider Santorum’s recent bullshit comments about women not being able to ‘handle’ combat just as well this is relevant. Thanks to the reader who suggested I post this!
Here’s the list. Click the link for explanations and the whole article.
- Women are too emotionally fragile for combat.
- Women are too physically weak for the battlefield.
- The presence of women causes sexual tension in training and battle.
- Male troops will become distracted from their missions in order to protect female comrades.
- Women can’t lead men in combat effectively.